Murder Mystery Scripts – Killer Entertainment!
With our murder mystery scripts, knocking them dead has never been easier. Want an unforgettable event of laughter and outrageous fun? Look no further. Our interactive mystery scripts to go are proven crowd-pleasers, extensively battle-tested, and – sorry – bulletproof. Unless you’re the dead guy. Then, not so much.
If you are:
- an event planner planning a corporate event
- resort hosting an extra-special weekend
- a restaurant wanting a dinner theater experience
- an eager volunteer sourcing a fundraiser
- or a professional acting troupe looking for the next hot script
We have the right script for you.
Our murder mystery scripts work equally well with professionals and/or eager amateurs.
Best performed as an improv script, with the dialogue being as a springboard into improvisation, however our scripts can also be used as a traditional scripts by memorizing the simple lines. Our mysteries are easy, fun filled, engaging, and hilarious.
MYSTERY FACTORY Mystery Events
Give them something that’s entertaining AND you can solve it from the clues available.
FAIRPLAY MYSTERIES – funny, fast paced and logical.
What You Get
Each Murder Mystery Script gives you:
- The script – a side-splitting scenario and colourful, over-the-top characters.
- Director’s Notes for running rehearsals and stage managing the event.
- How to liaison with the venue.
- All the hard-copy evidence you will need to ‘lock em up’
- Props list – easy to find items such as a toothbrush.
- Costume suggestions
- Solution Sheet master
All of our mysteries are Fair Play – there’s an actual mystery, with all the clues and evidence your audience needs to come up with the solution.
You get the benefit of 25-odd years (very odd) of live mystery performances. You get unlimited online support.
What You Need
Each script requires:
- One Director, a good organizer
- Six Actors – three male and three female, no experience necessary; outgoing personality and sense of humour a must.
- Basic, easy-to-find props.
- A printer to run off the scripts and clues.
- Costumes or accessories to accent the theme.
- Decor if you wish.
- Time for three approximately 3 hour rehearsals before the show – plus the performance.
- A sense of humour and a desire to have fun!
What You’ll Receive
Accolades. Applause. Laughs. Raves. Tons of people asking when you’ll be doing it again.
The Scripts – Check Them Out